Our injector, Sue Cressel, NP and Owner of About Fact, began injecting Botox over 11 years ago. Her understanding of facial anatomy, years of experience and desire to make sure every client looks his or her best based on their treatment choice has resulted in About Face having thousands of repeat customers and being the most successful medspa and leading Botox provider in the Tri-Cities.
We have clients of all ages, but many were like Susan (pictured below), they came looking like this….very pretty but annoyed by those pesky crow’s feet.
And about 7 days following a Botox treatment, she looked like this! Where are those crow’s feet? They’re gone but no one will know but Susan. Her face is not frozen; she looks natural but more rested. We hear that all the time.
Botox targets one of the underlying causes of facial lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. At About Face, we will inject these muscles with Botox to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows.
How long does a Botox treatment last?
Every client is different, but the average time before another treatment is needed typically is three to six months. As muscle action gradually returns, the lines and wrinkles begin to reappear and need to be treated again. The lines and wrinkles often appear less severe with time because the muscles are shrinking.
How long does it take for a treatment?
The treatment time varies since some clients will receive more Botox than other clients, but the treatment time usually is 15-30 minutes.
Do Botox injections hurt?
Clients report a quick “sting” or “pinch” which is relieved with a small ice pack. It’s worth it!
At what age should I get Botox?
Many people may say that if you are under a certain age you are too young for Botox. We are here to bust that myth, because Botox really is great at any age! We know that our day to day facial expressions are cause fine lines and wrinkles. Some show more than others. Botox helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in a very subtle way. Listed below are a few of our favorite ways for Botox to provide amazing results:
- Botox is a non-surgical treatment for fine lines and wrinkles–this means there is no downtime and it is an affordable option.
- Botox can raise your brows. With age your brows may start to lower. Botox can help lift the brows making your face look less tired giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Botox can be used as a preventative measure for fine lines and wrinkles. Some of us show more emotion in our faces than others. If you feel that you have expressive facial movement you will more than likely develop wrinkles at a younger age. Botox now can help prevent those wrinkles from developing.
- Botox is a subtle treatment. Everyone will notice how great your skin looks, but no one will know that it is because of Botox.
If you’re thinking about getting Botox, please give us a call. We’d love to talk with you. We’re about 30 minutes from anywhere in the Tri-Cities. If you have questions or desire a free consultation, call 423.989.3223 (Bristol) or 276.525.1693 (Abingdon).
- Enroll in Brilliant Distinctions®.
- Earn points every time you receive a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment from a participating specialist.
- Redeem your points for savings on your next BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment or on other select Allergan products that your specialist may determine are right for you, including JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, VOLBELLA® and LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%.